HK Tour Day 1: Disneyland

Right after lunch, hubby and I started to head back for our next destination for the day, Disneyland. We went back to the Tung Chung station and bought tickets to Disneyland Resort. This time, you have to alight at the Sunny Bay station then go down and board the Disneyland Resort MTR service.





Here's our pictures at Disneyland.
















It was like a dream come true to finally get to Disneyland. I felt like I was a child once again. I lined up to get pictures with Winnie the Pooh, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Belle, Cinderella and Rapunzel. I even saw Snowhite but failed to take a picture with her. We tried to get on the rides at the Buzz Lightyear section but the line was too long. 










We just roamed around and watch the parade of the cartoon characters at 4PM then watched High School Musical Perform.













The most awaited part of the night was the illumination and fireworks display at Tinkerbelle's castle. Wow! That was the most amazing illumination and fireworks display I have ever seen. I even took a video of it on my Flip camcorder. I was almost close to tears and felt like being a child again. I used to just watch Disneyland on TV but this, this one's for real and so amazing!



Souvenir shops are also available everywhere in case you like to get some Disney stuff.







Getting back to Dragon Hostel was not that hard. All you have to do is to get tickets from the ticketing machine and choose Mongkok Station as your destination. As usual, you have to get off at Sunny Bay, go up and board the  MTR going to Central Station (orange line). Alight at Lai King Interchange  and board the MTR  line going to Central (red line) and alight at Mongkok station. Make sure to follow the exit signs going to D2 or D1. It would be easier that way so that you don't get lost in getting back to Dragon Hostel.


To get instructions on how to get to Disneyland, click here.

UP NEXT: Shopping at Ladies Market

Comments

Popular Posts