Surigao Photo Diary

I was so excited about this trip because I'll be travelling not only with my friends but with my family as well. It's been years since we had an out-of-town trip with my parents and sibling. And now I remember it, I feel bad that I didn't blog about that trip we had last 2011 in Manila.

Our Surigao trip has been planned since March and we actually had doubts in pushing this through since June is known to be a rainy month in the Philippines. The weather didn't stop us from going though even if it was reported that there will be a storm in  Surigao City on Saturday.


So, here's a sneak peak from our Surigao trip over the weekend:
I will talk about how our escapade went on the next posts.

Tired but Excited -  on our way to Butuan:



Arrived in Butuan 1 am the next day. Late Dinner at my Aunt's House:


Later in the morning before heading to Hinatuan: A pose with my aunt and my Lola Nanay.



After what seemed to be a very long travel, we finally arrived at Enchanted River -the Majestic River in Hinatuan:






Underwater shots:



We left Enchanted River and started to head to Tinuy-an Falls in Bislig and arrived there around 5PM.

The amazing Tinuy-an Falls:




at Bislig's Baywalk:


Gotta try Bislig's unique motorcycle - Only in Surigao :)


Our activity for the next day - Island hopping:




Hagonoy Island:




Naked Island: This island reminds me of the White Island sandbar in Camiguin.



Yoryoran Island:


Buslon Island:

Our lunch was served at Buslon Island and we headed back to the resort just right in time for check-out. Right after lunch we started to head back to Cagayan de Oro. We had a few stops along the way, stop over McDonalds for snacks, had a flat tire at Kibungsod and late dinner at Calamcam.

We safely arrived in Cagayan de Oro around 11pm and nestled back to our respective homes. It was a great weekend to remember and we are very thankful to God that we had a lovely weather back in Surigao. If not for his lovely blessing, we would have not enjoyed our trip.

Speak to you soon.

Check out my post about our Enchanted River Experience.







Comments

Popular Posts