Where have I been after all this time? -I've been married!

It has been a long time since I've posted on this blog. Last year was one heck of a roller coaster! One time you're up and you're down the next. But it wasn't really a roller coaster life per say. Last year was the most unforgettable moment of my life. Last year, I was married to this very wonderful man. He was my best friend, my boyfriend/lover and now my husband. And I sure am very inlove!!! So what's all this mushy stuff about when this blog is all about my trips and escapades? Well, wait till you see where we went on our honeymoon. It was one ride of my life that I would never forget! So let's start with my getting married thing then we proceed to my honeymoon highlights on my next post.

The wedding was decided last January 2008, a year ago. It was not really the "will you marry me?" one billion dollar question but it was a decision that we both ourselves agreed on. As you can see, we were already engaged last April of 2007 but that was secretly, of course. Only a few of our closest friends knew about it. If you're asking for a ring, well we do have it. We bought our rings on the same day he asked me to marry him at Yellow Cab. So you see it was not really all that mushy. It was just a plain and simple question, "will you marry me?" and I said YES!. He asks if I'm serious. I said I AM! And when I asked him if he was not joking around, he said he wasn't. So that's it, we were engaged by then. A few months later we bought a house and opened a joint account for a simple wedding and it was on January that we decided on the date of the wedding to be on August 8, 2008 so that it would be 08-08-08. A Lucky number that shows the symbol of infinity.

For more details on OUR WEDDING, you may click HERE.

Comments

Popular Posts